[OM] Re: [OM]Piers have you fallen and can't get up?

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM]Piers have you fallen and can't get up?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 10:44:33 -0000
Yo Gord

Well, y'know, I've been watching your agonising over the cost of shipping an
OM-3 from Australia, and thinking, and well, y'know, it would make much more
sense for to ship the Australian one to England, for no extra cost over
shipping to you, and you take the US one.  That way we economise on the
shipping.  *AND* I will honour your deals with Wayne re the lens(es) and
strap.

And I notice that in asking Bill for his fix on the closing price, you said
you expect two figures - well just to be sure you aren't out of pocket, I
will go three figures, and guarantee to pay you $100 for it.  AUD, of
course, it's coming from Australia, right. Shipping on top, I'm not
unreasonable!

There, that's sorted then - I hope I have saved you a packet!

Piers