[OM] Re: ( OM ) OT mail security.

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM ) OT mail security.
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 17:39:46 -0500
Cc: jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi, Brian.  This link will allow you to send an email to the US postal
inspectors.  Most other mechanisms including filing a "PS Form 2016,
Mail Theft and Vandalism Complaint" seem to be paper based at the local
post office.  The USPS is still a big bureaucracy so you may hear
nothing back but it won't hurt to post them a brief note.

<https://www.usps.com/postalinspectors/fraud/Feedback.htm>

Chuck Norcutt