[OM] Re: He's back!!!

Subject: [OM] Re: He's back!!!
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <omlist@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 16:34:43 +0100
...unfortunately, SBC is equivalent with prodigy which is equivalent with
pacbell...all goes through the same mailservers. We're still fighting for
other listee's right to get listmails delivered, though it seems to be one
of those battles which just can't be won ;(

Still, great to have Bill back ;) Say, Bill, did you spend your
list-abcense on putting your Zuikos to good work, or did it all end up in
being on hold with that da** SBC?

--thomas