[OM] Re: He's back!!!

Subject: [OM] Re: He's back!!!
From: Gary Edwards <zuiko_warrior@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 16:06:00 -0800 (PST)
Welcome back, Bill,  Moose and I gave up on SBC as well.

Gary Edwards

www.peopleplacesflight.com

BllPear@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
What a January it was! Not a single thought of SUV's, guns, conservative
politics, strange foreign food made from previously useless animal parts,
strange foreign food toppings made from brewer's by-products, etc. etc. etc.

As a reluctant sbc subscriber, I was unable to receive the list when the server
was changed. After many unproductive hours on the phone with so-called help
people tens of thousands and a language away, I subscribed to one of those free
email services, and now reach you via the clever computer selected address
above.

With thanks to Thomas, as of 1 Feb. it's good to be back!!!

Bill Pearce