[OM] Re: Adaptall AF?

Subject: [OM] Re: Adaptall AF?
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 11:39:09 +0100

There was a CanonEOS adaptall2 mount (difficult to find and expesive
usually); aren't all EOS cameras autofocus?

Regards/Mvh.,
Roger Key

Piers wrote

I couldn't find reference to an 80-210, but here http://tinyurl.com/3h8eq
is
a 70-210/4 AF lens in Adaptall 2 mount which does as you say Andrew.

The AF 90 was f/2.5 in Nik, Min, Pent mounts

But you are right, it can't be both AF and Adaptall - it's the original
90/2.5 Manual Focus lens.

Piers