[OM] Re: olympus Digest V1 #24

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus Digest V1 #24
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 00:56:41 -0800
I watched a Nik*n film AF SLR have a seizure in a rain forest. It
started beeping, lights flashing and the motors running wild. My OM-1
and 2n were unaffected. Of course, the fact that I had many silica gel
packets and all the camera gear lived in plastic bags with regularly
replaced gel packs whenever not in use may have helped the 2n. Really
amazing, unrelenting humidity in both cloud and coastal forests. Nothing
is ever quite dry there.

Moose