[OM] About myself + several photos

Subject: [OM] About myself + several photos
From: "Ing. Radovan Faltus" <faltusr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 22:13:20 +0100
Hi all zuikoholics,
   after monthes i am again in the list and because i haven't introduced
myself yet so i'll do it now.
  I come from Czech republic - central Europe, BTW country of great and
cheap beer, for reference beleive or not good lager starts from 0.3 Euro half
liter.
I found OM system perfectly fitting to my idea of
durable and reliable cameras possible to use in hard situations like high
mountains, winter, travelling to far countries.
   I'm actually using OM-2, OM-4, OM-1n and i'm happy with all of them.

Recently i expanded my photogallery http://olympus.mysteria.cz with photos from
overland journey to China and back in 2000 - galleries marked "NEW". They can be
interesting as a documental record. Comments are below full-size pictures.
     I'm going to scan more pictures from this trip, from old-Czech traditional
village wake,
climbing in Alps, hiking in mountains of Slovakia and Czech rep., wandering in
nature...

Regards,
Radek

---