[OM] OT Photography in Spain

Subject: [OM] OT Photography in Spain
From: whunter <whunterjr@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 16:09:14 -0500
Carlos -
You just pushed me over the edge onto an OT with your 'Lumi'.    :- )o)
     Teach us some new/historical photography for our OMs.  Saw this
notice of a guest lecture at OSU (Columbus, OH)  - football, not bull
fights.  Sounds interesting.  Did these pioneers use OMs or digital?
Was their tripod carbon fiber or aircraft Ti??   Charm us with
pearls......:-).

Early Photography in Nineteenth-Century Spain and Literary Chronicle
(lecture)
Location: 122 Main Library, Campus

Prof. Lee Fontanella, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, will deliver a
lecture on "Early Photography in Nineteenth-Century Spain and Literary
Chronicle", on Thursday, February 5, at 4:00 pm in 122 Main Library.

Lee Fontanella is one of the premier historians of Spanish photography
and the author of ten books, including the prize-winning Photography in
Spain in the Nineteenth Century and Charles Clifford: Fotografo en la
Corte de Isabel II. He has written over fifty essays on subjects
ranging from theories of physiognomics to the work of the photographer
Joel-Peter Witkin.

You continue the tradition....
Bill