[OM] Re: Control pack - battery tester voltage levels?

Subject: [OM] Re: Control pack - battery tester voltage levels?
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 08:21:31 -0800
I haven't a clue about nominal voltage levels and whatnot but I'd put zero
stock in what that light's doing and when. John H. long ago reported almost
universal failure in the test buttons and for what it's worth of the three
MD 2's I own and four NiCD packs which power them none of the latter has a
functional test light though all three MDs work effortlessly in the field.

This seems to have been a rare quality-control issue at Olympus that never
was attended to--probably because of relatively low sales of this accessory
wedded to the fact this error does not affect performance in any critical way.

Tris