[OM] Re: RapidWinder for OM

Subject: [OM] Re: RapidWinder for OM
From: "Paul Krone" <paulkrone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 21:20:17 -0500
I plan on contacting him about a little help; problem is I am sure there are
patent issues - I would not mind manufacturing them under his lable, but I
can't imagine Oly being a big enough market.  Maybe the Fm3a.
Anyway, my goal is not to create a product for commercial purposes, only my
own enjoyment.
Regards, Paul