[OM] Re: Auction Woe

Subject: [OM] Re: Auction Woe
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 12:32:27 -0800
Short answer.  It the below is truly how the item was represented, I'd tell
the seller you're sending it back and get a full refund (except shipping, of
course and unfortunately).  To have foam and shutter speed issues when
represented as you stated, it's too much to gloss over.  And you don't want
to be another 100-150 into it.
My 0.02 worth.