[OM] Re: 3rd Party Lens for OM

Subject: [OM] Re: 3rd Party Lens for OM
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 08:50:27 -0800
Take a look at the push on caps that B&H photo sells (typically used for
large format lenses). The Schneider ones are particularly nice. I don't know
what would be the correct size. I've got some on other lenses that might
give me an educated guess. I'll take a look tonight. Paul Van Tuyl aka
OlympusGuy ( paulvt@xxxxxxxxxxx )occasionally puts the push-on Zuiko caps up
for auction.

With a 180 degree view, the only kind of filter you can put in front of the
lens would be something shaped like a bowl extending back over the edges of
the barrel.

Good luck,
-jeff