[OM] Re: Getting close, but with a twist

Subject: [OM] Re: Getting close, but with a twist
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 20:45:24 -0800 (PST)
>No mention of anti-shake, and his comment on better than
>average image noise. . . No, Moose, I think he is talking about
>something else.  What, I haven't a clue.

If you stay away from JPEG the noise ain't bad.  I wouldn't
shoot anything critical in anything but RAW mode anyway with
most digitals (Fuji S2 and Nikon D1X being obvious exceptions).
The anti-shake feature is cool and if all else was equal would
be the deciding feature, but I wouldn't pick it just because of
it.

With all the announcements at PMA, I might as well just sit on
my hands and wait it out.  We'll see if anything appears that
makes the D70 look like dogmeat.  ;)

AG