[OM] Re: $300 Trade in for any SLR for E-1 kit

Subject: [OM] Re: $300 Trade in for any SLR for E-1 kit
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 10:45:12 -0500
They have to do something to bring the price down below $1k.  The Ca*no digital
Rebel has a very lightly made body with a pretty harsh mirror slap and a mirror
prism.

Personally, I'd rather have the same sensor in a better-made body.

But this does mean that they'll sell a lot of them, and many people will be
wanting a new, $700-1000 camera in 2-4 years when that one gets dropped a few
times.  More $$ for the big guys.

Skip