[OM] Re: A question about film preference

Subject: [OM] Re: A question about film preference
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 15:25:52 -0700
At 03:04 PM 27/01/2004, you wrote:
>At 3:50 AM -0800 2004.01.27, Gary Reese wrote:
>
><A LOT OF INTERESTING STUFF SNIPPED>
>
> >Looks like:
> >http://www.taiga.ca/~gallery/
> >is now off-line?
> >

>It seems to be (temporarily?) at
>
>   http://www.enable.org/~gallery/

Originally, both URLs would take you to the same (logical) filesystem on my
company's server farm.  The "taiga.ca" domain name is still registered with
the appropriate authorities, but I can't surf to it.  I'm assuming that its
entry in the domain name table on the server has been removed, or someone's
buggering with the tables or some other aspect of the routing.

Use the second URL above for now -- it works fine (albeit a tad slow)...

Garth