[OM] Re: Will Olympus America provide OM to E-1 adapters... free

Subject: [OM] Re: Will Olympus America provide OM to E-1 adapters... free
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 10:22:27 -0000
Here is a link to the manufacturer's information page (via the babelfish
translator, for which please make allowances). It is a rather long link
which is bound to get broken, so it is in three parts *which need to be
joind together if you want the English translation*:

http://babelfish.altavista.com
/babelfish/urltrurl?lp=ja_en&url=http%3A%2F%2F
www.kindai-inc.co.jp%2Fmount_omeos.htm

For information on ordering, this seems to have the most useful information
(as well as some heart-warming references to this list!):
http://www.photo.net/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg?msg_id=005v7q wherein you will
notice a possible UK supplier, who I know to be a list member.  Are you
listening Peter?

HTH

Piers