[OM] Re: Films - was:Everdon Northamptonshire

Subject: [OM] Re: Films - was:Everdon Northamptonshire
From: Nils Frohberg <nilsf@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 01:02:50 +0100
On Wed, 21 Jan 2004, AG Schnozz wrote:

> As you can  see from the charts,  you can actually shoot  the films at
> the rated speeds! A 400 speed film  is shot AND processed at 400. Most
> developers don't do that. Another aspect of this is

hmm, can you explain this a  bit more? is this with every developer/film
combo? say  i have fp4+  shot at  125, shouldn't i  look for 125  in the
development chart of the various developers? (atm, i have neofin blue, i
think  i'm  about to  get  some  rodinal,  whatever's cheap,  i'm  still
learning :P)

oh,  and what's  the  general  opinion on  which  developer  to use  for
fp4/hp5?

confused,

--nils

ps: i'll  hopefully going to get  my new development tank  on friday, so
i'll be able to play a bit with film development soon. yay! :)