[OM] Re: WTB: 300mm f4.5

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB: 300mm f4.5
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 15:27:11 +0100

on UK eBay there have been three 300/4.5 Zuikos sold in the last two weeks,
all with tripod mount and in apparently fine shape. Prices were GBP 110,
GBP122, and GBP128 (USD198, 220, and 230).

Roger Key

George S wrote:

I think Cameta lists 1 or 2 at around $330, a much more "normal" price for
this lens. I am not connected to them, just a happy customer. I'd think
you'd be
able to buy one for between $275 and $350 easily enough in many places.

George S.

olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
$400 is on the higher end  for this lens with mount and case in what
sounds like EX++ condition. KEH lists one in Excellent condition for
$339 with caps and case. You would need to make sure the tripod mount is
included.

Moose