[OM] Re: [OT] food, was: Tamales

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] food, was: Tamales
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 15:13:29 -0500
There are three "secret ingredients."  I will divulge one.  My
good lady wife taught me long ago that there are few dishes that
don't benefit from a bit of garlic.  This is all I am allowed to
reveal.  The wife, a McCauley when I met her and then changed her
name, will not permit more.

And how many it serves depends on how hungry and/or greedy are the
guests and how much they've had to drink before they are served.
I'd say four to six, sometimes less.  And the ill effects of such
fine food, if any, imagined or otherwise, are completely negated
by the ingestion of the proper quantity of beer, which flushes any
potentially detrimental elements from the system, and the amount
necessary for this cleansing is always left to the determination
of the individual diner.

The basic directions for this dish can be found here.  After that,
you're on your own.

http://tinyurl.com/29yeu

Walt

"A human being has a natural desire to have more of a good thing
than he needs." -- Mark Twain (who, were he alive today, would
probably be a Zuikoholic)