[OM] Re: ( OM ) Leopard changes its spots

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM ) Leopard changes its spots
From: fred42@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 08:15:42 -0500
To add to what Piers said. 'olympusamerica' (the real Olympus ID on eBay) has
stated that he doesn't think that anything is wrong with this guys behavior and
that no one is going to think that 'olympususa' as an id is the actual company.
In fact he was quite rude when I brought it to his attention. I got to the
point to where I wanted to write to Olympus Japan to get this guy fired for not
protecting the trade mark.

With things like this happening Olympus America is not impressing me (but I
suspect I am preaching to the converted on that point).

>From what I have heard here 'olympususa' is to be avoided, and not just for
>his prices.

Dan S.