[OM] 17mm lens

Subject: [OM] 17mm lens
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 09:13:06 -0400
I have coming my way this 17mm lens supposedly made by Tok*na with a Viv.
name on it, epay # 2979578681 .
I have bought from this seller before and had very good luck. Anyways, I
bought it with the idea of taking it on my trip to S. America in February,
and since there won't be much time to experiment, I'm wondering if anyone
has any experience with one of these. Are they pretty prone to flare? Need
to be shot really shut down? etc. I know I'll never find a hood for it at
this late date, but probably one is useless on it anyways. Obviously I won't
have it for a few more days, but with a 67mm filter, I'm thinking it might
still be a pretty heavy item to tote along.
As yet, no offers have come my way for an XA for sale. Possibly film hasn't
died yet for everyone? :-)
Wayne