[OM] Re: film development tank

Subject: [OM] Re: film development tank
From: "Earl Dunbar" <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 19:39:17 -0500
I found one of the the tricks to loading onto SS reels, =especially= roll film,
is to VERY slightly squeeze the edges of the film of the as you load it, so as
to create a slight bow in the film.  Too much pressure and the edges will not
track properly through the spiral, too little and the same result, "only
different".  Once you get the hang of it (practicing with dummy rolls), it's
slick.  And I don't think I can do it with my eyes open!

Earl