[OM] Re: New Toy! Bill Barber made me do it.

Subject: [OM] Re: New Toy! Bill Barber made me do it.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 17:23:31 EST
In a message dated 1/14/04 3:52:36 PM Central Standard Time,
ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Hey, well done Bill!  You must be rather proud of yourself.
>
> I like the idea of the LF camera; when might you have a TOPE 1 of you
> with it - a Tall Texan with Toyo and Toyota and other Toys...

The nine prints I had in the show were prints which had placed in the monthly
competitions throughout the year and they reflect, in part, my goal of
entering two prints each month.  All of the images were made with Olympus OM
equipment.

Maybe I do need a new picture.  What I had originally envisioned was all the
gear arranged at different levels on a black cloth, with my face in the middle
(surrounded by all this camera gear) and me with a pair of glasses the lenses
on which were one red filter and the other a blue one. So a tight shot,
primarily black and white (well some silver and skin tone) and these red and
blue
lenses.  Maybe I'll do it and if someone else wants to use the idea . . . get
after it.  Bill Barber