[OM] Re: Just checking in after a long absence

Subject: [OM] Re: Just checking in after a long absence
From: Steve Goss <stevegoss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 22:18:25 -0600
I don't remember when I joined either, but I'm pretty sure "American
Idol" wasn't on tv yet. I don't think I've been here as long as you, Daryl.

I seem to remember the list being hosted in Australia, and I definitely
remember Giles turning over list duties to Shawn. Not just Lee Hawkins,
but Les(?) Covington (who wrote the astro photography book)and Gary
Schloss were frequent contributors.