Re: [OM] Postings to the group

Subject: Re: [OM] Postings to the group
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 18:35:56 -0700
Hi Donald:

Great shot, we have a lock at Peterborough but stone aged cOMpared to this
one, I think that your position and framing added mystery to the shot.

Gord

From: "James N. McBride"
> It is a great picture and I'm relieved that I'm not the only one who
didn't know what it was. After spending 40 years designing machinery, it's
embarrassing to see something and have no idea what it is. I saw the boat
and canal in the background and thought it must have been for marine use but
had no idea what.  /jim

 Donald MacDonald