Re: [OM] Postings to the group

Subject: Re: [OM] Postings to the group
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 15:10:30 -0800
What a lovely message! I'm moved to think this motley crew of sometimes cranky OMablers can accomplish something so much more useful than we would have thought. Helping someone through dark times is not OT in my book.

Keep on keepin' on, as some of us old Berkeley hippies used to say, and be well.

Lovely pic, as well.

Moose

Donald MacDonald wrote:

I watched this little exchange with a burning desire to participate, but held my tongue until I thought it over a bit. Here's my tuppence...