Re: [OM] Forbidden Shutter Speeds

Subject: Re: [OM] Forbidden Shutter Speeds
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 20:08:14 -0700
Hi John:
It would be on the Bow (a notoriously great trout river that runs through
Calgary) as parts of it are only 100 feet wide, then there are the bridges,
the sluice, the rocks and the caked ice, maybe we'll just do the Olympic
Bobsled run! I have done that on a luge (skeleton sled where you go feet
first on your back) that is fast and the corners are 'exhilarating' trust
me.

Gord

From: "John Wheeler"