Re: [OM] Forbidden Shutter Speeds

Subject: Re: [OM] Forbidden Shutter Speeds
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 09:50:07 +1100
I'm Terry. Tracey doesn't like cameras, only Photoshop.

A string pod is a Doris Fang invention. You clip a length of string into the
tripod screw on the camera. In my case it clips easily into the screw on the
Manfrotto rectangular plates. At the end of the string is a loop. Place your
foot in the loop. Hold the camera up until the string is tight. Adjust
string if necessary. And by holding your camera up tight you have a string
pod. And it can be used in art galleries etc.

Not as good as a tripod but it can get you a few extra shutter speeds.

Foxy