[OM] FS Items

Subject: [OM] FS Items
From: "Daniel Sepke" <fred42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 13:24:55 -0500
Having got the f2.0 versions of both of these lenses I have decided that
these two need a new home.

50mm f3.5 Macro comes with hard case. MC lens (not sure that this one was
ever SC but figured you would want to know which way as marked). Solid LN-
condition for lens, EX+ for case (very slight wear ring on base. Comes with
genuine Olympus caps for both ends. Asking $220 with US shipping inclusive.

35mm f2.8 G. Zuiko version SC but black nosed. Lens is both hard cased and
boxed (less internal packing foam for box).Lens and box serial number match.
Solid LN- condition for both lens and case. Comes with both Olympus caps.
Asking $120 with US shipping inclusive.

In addition I have the following which have decided to let go.

200mm f4 E. Zuiko version SC and silver nosed. Lens is EX+ condition, wear
is on aperture ring and shade no dents though. Focus rubber has some
discoloration from use, should clean if it bothers you. Comes with 55mm
Skylight (off brand, has been with lens since new I believe). Olympus rear
cap and generic front. Asking $130 with US shipping inclusive.

Grades based on KEH scale. Please reply off list if you are interested in
any of the items. Trades considered, let me know what you have.

Dan S.