Re: [OM] 85/2.0 Silvernose

Subject: Re: [OM] 85/2.0 Silvernose
From: "Julian Davies" <julian_davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 07:05:21 -0000
This is one lens which got re - formulated when the MC version was made. The
differences are in the number of elements (6 down to 5) and the mechanics
were changed to more closely match the 100/2.8 (it grew by a mm or two).
There is no practical difference that I have found between them. They are
all great lenses.

Julian