Re: [OM] some of my pics

Subject: Re: [OM] some of my pics
From: whunter <whunterjr@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 18:28:02 -0500
Related FYI:
A common theme over the past year is a Quest for the Golden film strip reader/slide scanner equal or better than a N*on at a price of coppers. (One can dream..........) Saw a note yesterday midst the latest Apple release notes that Epson is releasing a dedicated film scanner in Feb with 4800 x 9600 resolution in the $400 range inclusive of rather sophisticated SW packages. Can not find any details, but perhaps, just perhaps......
Bill