Re: [OM] some of my pics

Subject: Re: [OM] some of my pics
From: David Cochran <cochran@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 07:16:15 -0400
Hi Adam:

Please finish your web site. The design is very simple and classy, I love
it.

I like the way you organized the zumbnails, specialy the subject navigation.

The pictures are superb, the  sharpnes, my God, don't you love your zuikos?!

I specialy liked your compositions and exposures are perfect. Did nt know
the UK had rock formations like those pictured.

Your self portrait is very funny.....It is a self portrait in't it? Nature
section, first Picture....;-)

I am corious about your commercial work. Who are your clients?

Some of your Rock climbing shots would fit very nicely in magazines or gear
catalogs.

Do you shoot any other formats?

Again, congratulations.

peace