Re: [OM] film development tank

Subject: Re: [OM] film development tank
From: Rainer Wagner <rainer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 14:15:49 +0100
Hi Nils,
I am actually working in Cologne. There are quite a few good foto stores
here, some in close vicinity of the main railway station. Film in Germany
tends to be cheap compared to other European countries, even (perhaps even
more ) compared to the US. I always take lots of film when I go abroad,
never experienced something cheaper than here...
Are you planning to come to Cologne? If yes, contact me directly for more
information!

Rainer