Re: [OM] film development tank

Subject: Re: [OM] film development tank
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 10:19:20 -0500
I am assuming film has been loaded onto a reel first.  That type of film
reel with knob on top (film pushed in from the end) should
have kept the
film layers separated during development, as reel supports film on both
edges.  Reel must be completely dry or film cannot be slid on.  Starting
with a perfectly dry
reel, try loading a dummy roll of film.  Sounds like it's not staying in the
slots, reel is defective or is wrong type.  If you stay with this, you may
want to invest in stainless steel reels and tank.  They may take a little
practice at first, but eventually can be loaded with great ease.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121  Turnaround 6-8 weeks