Re: [OM] dented filter rings/wtb

Subject: Re: [OM] dented filter rings/wtb
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 15:52:29 -0500
A short piece of 1/2" wood dowel, with end ground down in the shape of a
big - screwdriver works for me. Work slowly with a small wooden mallet.  I
also use a nylon post for straightening rings.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121  Turnaround 6-8 weeks