Re: [OM] How much for OM-System boxes?

Subject: Re: [OM] How much for OM-System boxes?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 01:10:23 -0800
Isn't this the natural function of auctions? I would think price would vary quite a bit depending on what item the box is for. Also, I think you may have lost some of the potential value when the contents and boxes parted company so any future contents won't match the serial numbers on the boxes. I would pay a few $ for a nice OM-4Ti box, but not much else would interest me.

Moose

Skip Williams wrote:

I've got quite a stash of OM-System boxes that I'm going to inventory in a day or
so.  There's probably 20-25 or so.  All are pristine, some with the outside
plastic, some with the inside styrofoam & packing + warranty cards +
instruction books.

How much should I charge for each one?