Re: [OM] ( OM ) Winter Exchange print makes it around the globe

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Winter Exchange print makes it around the globe
From: Jez.Cunningham@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 09:38:16 +0100
Hi Gregg - glad to hear it arrived.  Type of squirrel?  Dunno - a red one
that eats nuts?
Happy New Year
jez

                      Gregg Iverson

                      <golftooter@surfbe         To:
olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      st.net>                    cc:

                      Sent by:                   Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM )
Winter Exchange print makes it around the globe
                      owner-olympus@Zuik

                      o.sls.bc.ca

                      05/01/2004 02:30

                      Please respond to

                      olympus

Mine arrived from Belgium to the USA as well.

Many thanks as well.  BTW, what kind of squirrel is this?

Sorry for the delay,  my internet was down for several weeks.

gregg