Re: [OM] OT: V-BOX, from Volkswagen?

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: V-BOX, from Volkswagen?
From: Gregg Iverson <golftooter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2004 21:36:23 -0500
I once had to photograph an accident between a 1st generation Hummer and a Jeep. The Jeep had a bent front bumper, the Jummer had over $3000 damage to the front of the vehicle. They were supposedly traveling at about 35-40 mph (that's not very fast in kph)toward each other as they rounded the curve.

gregg

The Hummer I also has much weaker & cheaper parts than its military cousin,
yet they still get those silly dollars for it.

Larry