Re: [OM] OT: V-BOX, from Volkswagen?

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: V-BOX, from Volkswagen?
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 22:34:53 -0800 (PST)
>Sure, and the Hummer or HUMVEE or reskinned-GMC-truck or
>whatever it really is under the badge.  Would you rather drive
>a V-12 Jaguar or a Hummer?

But, that's just it.  How many Jaguars do you actually see being
driven rather than sitting in a garage dripping fluids?

The H2 actually is a pretty slick vehicle.  Rather ugly until
lifted and running on 44" Superswampers.  The 4WD system in it
is quite good, but the new 4Runner is equally as well equipped.

Alas, I can only afford to TAKE PICTURES of either vehicle with
my OM's.

See, OM content!

But my '94 Cherokee now has 169,000 miles on it and is going
strong.  The '99 Grand Cherokee has 54,000 miles on it and,
well, probably needs a new tranny...  And transfer case...  And
power steering pump...  And drivers seat...  And muffler. (my
fault--off roading scar).  At least I've got an extended
warranty!

AG-Schnozz