[OM] OT Haggis v. Pie, was "Real World Tests"

Subject: [OM] OT Haggis v. Pie, was "Real World Tests"
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2004 21:56:30 -0800
I believe Mickey started it "I found the Haggis Pie served at the Larnach Castle in Dunedin NZ rather good." I thought the NZ bit questionable, as it is about as far geographically from the source as possible, although not as far culturally, sheepwise.

Then Les picked it up, perhaps without understanding the distinction that had crept in.

I had haggis in a restaurant in some castle outside of Edinburgh 26 years ago. I can't remember what it tasted like, but remember it as pretty unsavory. Haggis pie is beyond by experience, and even, before today, knowledge of its existence. Can't be right without the stomach, can it?

Moose

Gordon J. Ross wrote:

Note to accuracy- I gordon ross did not say haggis pie.