Re: [OM] Zuiko 35-70mm f/4: Opinion?

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 35-70mm f/4: Opinion?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 14:04:13 EST
In a message dated 1/1/2004 12:54:50 PM Central Standard Time,
cdnphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
it might make a good
carry-around lens.
It does and I've captured some very nice images with the one I owned.  It got
involved in a thinning out I did a year or so ago, because I hadvethe f 3.6 &
f 3.5-4.5.  Truth of the matter is, I should probably thin the other two out
as I find myself using the 35-105mm as my walk around lens in that range.  If
you don't have another walk around you prefer, I'd keep this one. It is not a
dog. Use it, enjoy it and capture some great images with it.  Bill Barber