Re: [OM] [OT?} :-O Now: Exposure info/ tape recordings

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT?} :-O Now: Exposure info/ tape recordings
From: David Cochran <cochran@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2004 03:30:07 -0400
HI:

Ejem...ehhhh...hmmmm Ijust bought a little gadget to record my voice...it is
not a camera, definetly not an OM or a Zuiko....

Not a Leica, Canon, Nikon or Digital camera....neither it has to do with
Bush or Moore...but it is OLYMPUS!

Its a DS-300 digital voice recorder. Thanks George for now you have given me
the "perfect excuse" to justify spending money on technology that has
nothing to do with my cameras or editing bay.

Actualy, I am going to use it for interviews on an upcoming movie I'm
working on....

It is useful, I guess but mostly it is gorgeous...ahhh, fetishes...;-) LOL

David

snip...