[OM] Re: [OM] 1000 shots in a day now T45 questions

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM] 1000 shots in a day now T45 questions
From: Shatcho@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 03:37:57 -0500
<<I picked up a T45 recently, cheap enough that I figured it would be a very
cheap "rental". After charging it up and hitting the test button I was
seeing spots for a long time ... >>

This is something else that has been niggling for a while. Where the flippin
'eck do you get the cells from? I know that Nicad Services in the UK do a
re-celling service for tired nicads; you still need a pack or two to start
with.
 Can you guys suggest a site with more info on the T45 and accs?

Cheers

Peter