Re: [OM] e-bay reputation

Subject: Re: [OM] e-bay reputation
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 10:35:51 -0700
Hi All;

2 things first- since this is an inquiry and it is not negative I'm posting
openly and second, if you read beyond this point you are duty bound not to
bid against me on the item!

I am quizzical, my ebay tag is wildcalgary, I put a bid in on an OM 4T there
is one day left in a seven day listing and I sit all alone, I don't get it
after bidding on quite a few (I try not to be the overpayer type.) I know
that the sniping comes at the end and am prepared for that but is there
something I don't know here? the item is   2974608972 on ebay the seller is
Walter Lozeski or wps47, I e-mailed the following---