[OM] Digi P&S recommendations

Subject: [OM] Digi P&S recommendations
From: Stephen Scharf <scharfsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 09:18:26 -0800

Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 16:33:22 -0800
From: "Douglas Tourtelot" <tourtelot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [OM] OT: Digi P&S recommendations

My wife was just offered a Digi P&S for Christmas by her brother.  We
already have a Kodak but she wants to get a new "better" one (and thus
"robbing" me of some additional OM gear!<g>).  We will have about $300 to
spend, and the Olympus D-40 looks nice but "fiddley."

Any other suggestions would be appreciated, off list.  Thanks.

D.

Douglas Tourtelot, CAS
Seattle, WA
tourtelot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx