Re: [OM] production info on OM2n?

Subject: Re: [OM] production info on OM2n?
From: "Earl Dunbar" <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 08:18:54 -0500
Ohmigawd!  You have one of the Oly special editions made specifically for the K
G B !!!!  If I remember correctly, the 61 signifies which world zone to which
this camera was assigned (I believe there were 65 or 70 zones), and the 2.8
signifies the actual sector.  Congrats on your acquisistion, but I wouldn't be
taking many pictures of places/things considered sensitive under code orange,
maybe even code yellow.  And for sure don't eat the yellow snow.

Canoeman