Re: [OM] Ha ha, sold OM4Ti

Subject: Re: [OM] Ha ha, sold OM4Ti
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 15:31:05 EST
Well, he was expecting a pissy fit, and I didn't want to disappoint!  <g>
Actually, I'm not picking on HIM, I'm commenting on the BUYER. I'm sure
there's a history to his rant, but I'm unfamiliar with it, having just returned
the list about a month ago...
And to back up my comment I offer as proof that I scored (also on eBay) a
mint OM-4T with 55/1.2 and 75-150 Zuikos for FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS LESS than his
auction closed at....

George S.