Re: [OM] i can change if i have to i guess

Subject: Re: [OM] i can change if i have to i guess
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2003 12:32:15 +1100
In a message dated 12/24/03 11:56:27 AM Central Standard Time, ClassicVW@xxxxxxx writes:

Welcome to the 1980s. Manuals have been crappy for a long time now

And the worst ones are the electronic manuals. I like to hold it in my hands and thumb through it. That is dang near impossible to do when it is all floating around in your computer or cyberspace. Bill Barber

The manual for my Leica Digilux 1 was excellent - heavy, nearly 200 pages (2 languages), masses of illustrations, very thorough. I've bought computers with worse manuals. It is still possible and does still happen. (Of course, the manual and the red spot came at a premium price...)
AndrewF