Re: [OM] TOPE 1 Update?

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE 1 Update?
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 16:56:00 -0800
I really should NOT  reply to the list so late at night! :)

Jim Couch

NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:

In a message dated 12/24/2003 1:17:07 PM Central Standard Time, jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

    One of my hew years resoultions is to participate in TOPE this
    year, and
    part of that is to do the slef portrait and get it sent in.

    Jim Couch

Yep, and use spellcheck more often. {;^)) I can see it now. OM whatever with a 16mm attached to the handle bar of your bicycle, you bent over, going under a canopy of trees, riding into the sun, and the trail disappearing into the background. Bill Barber