Re: [OM] TOPE 1 Update?

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE 1 Update?
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 20:56:24 -0800
One of my hew years resoultions is to participate in TOPE this year, and part of that is to do the slef portrait and get it sent in.

Jim Couch

Chris Barker wrote:

It has been great to see the latest TOPE and to see, again, what talent there is on the List. However, I note that TOPE 1 is getting rather out of date. I am glad that we have photos of bygone members (although I am sad that there is none of Doris Fang or Susan Steele), but I am disappointed that we have several new(is) members who have not found a self-portrait to ask Olafo to put in the gallery.

Here's a proposition: if I find a more up-to-date self-portrait to put on the gallery - it is now about 4 years since I last flew a Tornado, and 5 since I took that one at 20k over the North Sea between the Netherlands and Northumberland (or was it Norfolk?) - will others put a self-portrait on the gallery through the generous offices of Olaf Greve?

Happy Christmas and happy shooting for the New Year.

Chris

<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.